Re: Poynting Vector Vortex Experiment

Hi Malcolm,

Here are ones to the side:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/p213e.jpg

Here are ones "almost" vertical.  It seems to me that the orentation is
dependant on the coil set up and the helical arcs occur in both.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/ross/projects/tube_coil/helix_arc.jpg

I suspect there are power and other variables that have to be within a
specif range for them to occur.  The first picture shows the arcs through
many stages of power density.  Powerful pulsed CW coils seem the best at
making them.

Cheers,

	Terry