Re: [Fwd: Magnetic Field in a Flat Spiral]

Hi All,

In line with the same subject. Has anyone considered winding a small
primary coil around a
sparkgap? My thinking here is the small coil is inline with the main
primary to aid in quench
during each bang and driven by the bang itself? All sorts of winding
methods could obviously be
composed. Just a thought.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>