Re: tube spark gaps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

I was able to quiet down my spark gap a lot when we built a rotary gap
and the enclosed the flying electroded in a 1/2" wall plywood box.
just a thought
There are high voltage/ high current tube spark gaps.  In my research
they were more expensive than what I wanted to dish out.

Ry