Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> ANTONIO: LET ME PROCLAIM MY THOUGHTS. any time current flows a magnetic
> field is produced. This is not limited to only wires. The moving electrons
> of a high speed conductive disk or the surface of the earth produces a
> magnetic field.Large flat plate capacitor speakers bend the surface of there
> conductive plates to produce sound and draw large amounts of current. It is
> not concevable to think that some how this moving current dosent produce a
> magnetic field. If this was true electrons would not spirel in a magnetron
> and a clyclotron would not work. I analyze metals by bendimg the path of
> positive neucli with magnets to a target. If a magnetic field was not
> produced by moving ions I could not do that and My TV would only be a spot
> of light on a blank screen with no picture.

Of course you are right, but consider that electrons or ion beams are
true currents, not displacement currents. The problem is how to detect
the magnetic field from a pure displacement current (I don't have doubts
that it exists, but find tricky to quantitatively observe it).

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz