Re: ~First Light!!!~

Malcolm,

I agree. Back in MN (a past life), my large coil (the only one at the time)
ran excellent in the winter,
and some of these conditions were in temps below -18 Centigrade, very dry
(the coil handled the cold
better than I did). Those temps were also the reason I chose flexible spar
varnish for secondary
coatings instead of hard urethanes.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>