Re: AOL List Members

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/4/02 4:22:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> It has been recently noticed that AOL has not been delivering some posts from
>
> pupman
> to AOL members. This has been confirmed by several members who have noticed
> members.
> Terry says that the problem may be caused by AOL spam filters but there is
> nothing
> he or Chip can do about it.
>
> I know that talking to AOL is like talking to soggy bread, but I called them
> today
> to register the complaint. I urge other AOL members who have noticed the
> problem
> to also complain to the soggy bread.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralph Zekelman

Ralph,

I use AOL and have noticed a reduction in traffic on this list over the last
several days.  I too have tried to contact AOL in the past about several
problems.  I always get the standard "I am sorry you are having problems" crap
then a bunch of things to try that takes hours - several times to find out
later that they have been aware of the problem all along and would not fess up
to it.  Extremely irritating.  As Clark Howard would say, "customer no service"
is what I usually get from AOL.

Ed Sonderman