From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:03 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: anti-static device

Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

Tim: we used coils like that in the standards lab to neutralize the earth
magnetic field and other stray magnetic fields when we calibrated gauss
meters. Tesla could have used the coil to adjust field strength of tests.
    Robert  H