Re: Primary Heating

In a message dated 3/4/02 10:17:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Hi Gary,

My primaries also heat up the most at the inner turns.  I remember
that R. Hull's Nemesis coil did this too.  I thought that all flat
primaries tended to heat the inner turns mostly.  (if they heat
noticeably at all of course)   I have to write that because otherwise
someone will answer and say that their coil doesn't heat at all   :)

Tried my STSG on the TT-32, but operation was poor.  I didn't
try any air flow.  I was hoping it wouldn't be needed for such a
small coil.  I'm building a new small sync rotary for the coil,
with a 3.25" rotor.

Cheers,
John