Re: strap primaries

In a message dated 3/1/02 10:14:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Greg,

I think tubing is used not so much to stop corona, but simply
because it's more readily available.  Tesla liked strap.  They
probably both work the same in a practical sense.  Strap may
permit you to fit more turns in a smaller diameter.

cheers,
John