Re: PVC secondaries

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> Dan,
>
> I disagree. It *IS* Important to coat PVC.
>
> p.s. Terry, get ready for a pic for Hot-Streamer to illustrate my point.
>
> Jeff W. Parisse

	If it's important for TC's, why isn't it important for VDG's, which
require a much higher level of insulation (lower leakage resistance)?
I've built several columns from plain old PVC pipe, and never had any
problems with leakage.  In fact, I commonly wash them with soap and
water to get rid of the accumulation of dust, and they seem to work fine
after drying.

Ed