RE: PVC secondaries

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Dan,

I disagree. It *IS* Important to coat PVC.

p.s. Terry, get ready for a pic for Hot-Streamer to illustrate my point.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com

You'll hear many people saying that it *IS* important to do this but its
really not that important. Its just one of those little things.  Some
people swear by it, some people don't.  If you are going to worry about
doing this you might as well get corona balls for all your high voltage
connections, etc.. . .