RE: Pig current?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Ray

I use parallel blinking Christmas tree lights (modified for 240). They
always let me know when transformers are energized. I have never taken an
electric shock, except on one deliberate occasion. A physicist had been
working on a problem for years. While taking a shower, lightning hit his
house and he got shocked. During the shock, the solution to the problem
instantly appeared. Why not, I decided to try it out. Taking multiple
strokes to my forehead from my Van de Graaff machine did not rewarded me
with any insight into a vexing math. problem I had been trying to solve.

Godfrey Loudner