Re: DC VTTC

>>Does anybody have schematics for a DC Vacuum tube tesla coil?

	They are out there...
	(What exactly is meant by a _DC_ vacuum tube Tesla Coil?
	Vacuum tubes inherently operate off DC...)

>>Has anybody made one before?

	Many people.

> There is an entire book on the subject.  I think it was the

> Corums who wrote it.

	And, in my view, an admirable book.  If, however,
	it's the one i have, it does not have 'a schematic'.
	It's a theoretical overview, rather than a set of
	schematics.

--
	best
	dwp