RE: buzz miss buzz miss

Hi Jim,

If you added a bunch more rotating electrodes, perhaps even non
symetrically placed (be sure the wheel is still balanced), I would think
you would get sort of an async gap.  Sort of the bleeding edge of unproven
technology there :o))  Let's see what the other rotary gap guru's say...
You may want to see the comments at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/sync_motor.txt

about motor conversion with just an angle grinder and faith.

Terry