Where to get MMC caps??

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other places besides Allied
Electronics, that sells the .068uf 3000v yellow GE caps.  I have bought
about 20 so far from allied -at- 3$ a pop.  I am only looking to buy a few
more, but Allied has a 25$ minimum, and I dont really think that im getting
the best deal, though i think these are great caps(very tough!).  So if
anyone knows of some good places for parts, id like to hear about them.
Thanks in advance,

Steve Ward.

_