Re: Tesla Coil stops during runs!

Hi Nolan,

It may be the spark gap.  Static tube gaps like yours tend to run find then
stop as the breakdown voltage goes up as they get dirty.  Try cleaning the
gap or go to fewer sections and see if that fixes things.  The humming is
probably just the NST driving a lot of current into the cap - normal.
something may have blown up somewhere, but try this first.

Cheers,

	Terry