Re: how my flyback circuit works- I think :)

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

As I stated, I can't get the thing to even install on
my WinXP Pro AMD machine. The setup.exe never really
takes off. I suppose I can try to load it on one of my
Win98SE machines, or my WinXP Pro Intel machine.

I was just curious if anyone was running it under XP.

Adam

> I was just on their home page www.orcad-dot-com.  Yes,
> they call it PSpice
> 9.1 there, but it is Orcad.  "Schematics" is their
> word for the
> traditional PSpice GUI.  It shows up as a seperate
> item on your menu
> after install.  Rob..
> --
> The Numeric Python EM Project