Prices - Magnet wire - big source!

Hi All,

Here is the list again with prices ;-)  Inquiries may be made to:

"Risy33" <risy33-at-cox-dot-net>

I give discounts for more than 1 spool, at 2, 3, 4, etc.

LIST WITH PRICES

22.5 HAPTZ  11 lb  $35.00
23 HPT 180 Natural  9.1 lb $35.00
23 HPT 180  10.19 lb $35.00
24 HAPTZ 6.5 lb $20.00
24 HAPTZ 8.7 lb $30.00
24 HAPT Natural 9.1 lb $30.00
25 S 8.7 lb $30.00
26 HAPT 7.3 lb $28.00
28 ESSEX  SGL GP-200  6 LB $28.00
32 HAPT 8.6 lb $30.00
32 ESSEX  H GP-200  10.5 lb $35.00
33 HML 4.3 lb $20.00
33 S183 HML 7.5 lb $30.00
33 NPN Natural 7.3 lb $30.00
34 , S103-34H-06N 6.8 lb $30.00
35 HPT 5.8 lb $25.00
35 STAI 8.5 lb $35.00
36 HPT 180  4.1 lb 3 EA $20.00 ea.
36 STAI 9.6 lb $35.00
36 SAPT 9.6 lb $35.00
37 HML 4.9 lb $25.00
37 HML 5.7 lb $30.00
37 HPT 180  7.6 lb $35.00
37 SAPT 9.6 lb $38.00
37 HAPT 10.9 lb $40.00
38 NPN Natural 4.9 lb $25.00
39SAPT 6 lb $35.00

================
Hi All,

I ran across this person who has all kinds of magnet wire he wants to sell.
The list is bellow.

He can be contacted at:

"Risy33" <risy33-at-cox-dot-net>

I just got the wire for my OLTC from him on Ebay.

Cheers,

        Terry

:::
: