RE: For Sale: 2" Diameter Corona Balls

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	No pitting and no dents.  They're pretty heavy duty.  You could
throw them at a brick wall and they still wouldn'd dent.

	Contact me via my personal email at dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

	I accept payment via paypal or money order

	Dan