RE: Initial design of SRSG - 3D Model

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Use four rotating electrodes as you have shown, and use only two stationary
electrodes - one in front and one in back of the disk.  This will yield the
same BPS as the geometry that you originally planned.

But I also agree with Ted, the losses in a conductive ring of any
reasonable material would be negligible.

Gary Lau
MA, USA