Re: Off-Line Tesla coils (OLTC)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

    Hope this is of interest and at least amusing ;-))

> Cheers,
>
>     Terry

All those newbies asking why you need a high-voltage transformer... We'll see
if ya really do.  I think this is very interesting, and I want to know
everything about it. i wonder if anyone has attempted something like this
before? Even if they failed, it would be interesting to know what setup they
used, and what happened.

Keep up the good work
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon