Re: More primary AC resistance measurements

Hi Gary,
         The figures for the 2-layer pancake are interesting indeed.
I note that for frequencies used for most coils it falls somewhere in
the middle of the range. I don't think the extra turns would be a
major factor at lower frequencies but might well come into play where
the AC resistance takes a sharp turn upwards. I suspect that we're
seeing increased proximity effects which would probably go hand in
hand with increased internal coupling. It would be interesting to see
how Rac compares with *dynamic* gap resistance (not some average
equivalent).

Regards,
malcolm