Re: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/14/02 10:56:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Matt wrote:
> > digital scope for TC use
>
> I hope these come with some means of getting trace data out of the
> scope and into a computer - a disk or better still a serial port.
>
> Is that generally the case with digital scopes, or do these things
> tend to be optional extras?
> --
> Paul Nicholson
> --

Hi Paul,
That is a major question. If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be asking
for the experienced input. Unfortunately, most of these are being sold by
liquidators who know less about them than I do. I asked one about the type of
output. His answer was "Green".
Matt D.