Re: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "Sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi Matt, All

  I use a Tek 2430A myself, and it's a wonderful scope for TC use.  It will
display all kinds of measurements (makes figuring coupling, Fres, you name
it easy).  2 channel input, fairly portable (isn't the lightest thing in
the world to use).  I paid a mere pittance for mine, much less than they
normally go for used.    I highly recommend it, it's a good general purpose
scope.

Shad G5-1203