Re: Re:TESLA COILS are ILLEGAL!

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

In Canada, as far as I know...Tesla Coils are seen as broad-spectrum radio
transmitters and are restricted by size and power output. However, the laws
change and soon as you are away from Cell phone, radio, Television/
Microwave, and Radar towers. They aren't illegal outside of the city limits,
but I have been told to keep the Tesla Coil operation to no more than 2
minutes of run time per session, and to contact surrounding neighbours to
let them know what I am doing. Other than that, I've never had any
problems...even with the Police who seem interested!

Never been fined once.