Re: First light with pig power

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Try using some large corona balls when building the safety gap.  You can get
up to 5" balls with any size thread to put on the end of a bolt.  Ross
Engineering makes these as well as spun aluminum toroids.

If you're interested, i'll even sell you some 2" corona balls i have (have
1/4" coarse thread)

Dan