Re: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The tektronix 764 is a nice scope.  Or you can get one of the nice portable
tektronix digital scopes which has a battery.  You could then float it at
the top of your toroid and take measurements!!!  ;)  Well, just kidding
actually . . .

Dan