Re: the cure for racing sparks

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

amen!
racing arcs only occur when too much power is being coupled by, either
too few primary turns (producing a very small magnetic coupling field
too the secondary), or too tight of a coupling from primary to secondary
causing way to much power induced into the secondary with no chance  of
it all reverse couplinging back into the primary within the oscillation.
 there must be a balance within the set-up that allows a two way
transfer of energy, then the top load sheilding/charging factor comes
into play!
Mem
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>