Re: A challenge

Hi Dan,

My wife does not share the same enthusiam I have for coils - but I
understand that and respect
it. She has eventually come to understand that my coils are not going away
and has learned to
tollerate my obsessions. But it's a 2-way street. I've learned not to spend
all my time in the
garage or on the pc. If I ever had to choose between my wife and coiling,
my wife wins
handsdown. She's realized "over time" that coiling is important to me and
has come to respect
that. It wasn't always this way. It's taken some time.

Best of luck to you,
Bart

<dan.gallagher-at-pulsartech-dot-com>