Re: A challenge

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

That's horrible! My fiancee Robyn loves my High Voltage hobby. She says it
is better than most other boring male hobbies like football or cars. We
even planned our last vacation around high voltage when we went to see our
friends Justin and Aron (from www.hvguy-dot-com) in Texas. Sorry to hear about
your misfortune. Perhaps you could ease her into high voltage slowly with a
more non intimidating device like a violet ray? Honestly, if she is worth
divorcing over High Voltage then the marriage is not worth keeping anyway.
I mean, a good woman, or a good relationship with one that is, has a great
"high energy" of it's own. That is, your bond to your wife should be
stronger than your bond to Tesla Coils. Then again, I don't know the whole
story, and who am I to say what you should be bonded to? However, I don't
think that a Tesla Coil would make a very good life long mate. It wouldn't
be very comfortable to snuggle up to at night, and I! doubt that it would
look very good in lingerie. But, for the sake of being more PC, I should
say that this is only my opinion. After all, I don't want to step on
anyone's toes if they do think that a Tesla Coil looks good in lingerie:^)
Anyhow, don't stay single guys...just find a woman that loves high voltage.
That's all:^)

                                                       Take Care Friends,
                                                              Richard