Re: Coilers in NJ or PA area? TESLATHONS???

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Lehigh's a great school.  Anyways, your coils on your website look great and
even better considering your still in high school.
Your on your way to becoming an excellent engineer!!!!

Dan