Re: Rotary kinda works

In a message dated 7/5/02 10:44:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Jim,

You didn't mention anything about adjusting the phase of
the sync gap.  I may have discussed this with you in the past,
but I don't remember.  In any case, if the sync phase is
adjusted properly, this will make the difference between
longest spark output, and no output at all.  Also, the safety
gap may need to be a little wider for a sync gap than for a
static gap.

Cheers,
John