Re: Deadman's switches

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/30/02 11:33:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> where could one (me) get the button for the deadman's switch? Also, i would
> like to make a switch board to limit the output of my transformer. Thus,
> limiting the power of my TC. Does annyone know of a site that has
> instructions
> for this? I would like it to have lots of switches, lights, and buttons. :-)
> (another question) do the dimmer switches on the wall let the full amout of
> power go out that goes in. That is worded funney, but, i think you know what
> am trying to say.
>
> Thanks
> Adam

Hi Adam,
You might try this outfit for switches, relays, etc.  www.cpisurplus-dot-com

Matt D.
G3-1085
"Being crazy doesn't hurt, it's being crazy all by yourself that hurts"  Ray
Bradbury