Re: Deadman's switches

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

where could one (me) get the button for the deadman's switch? Also, i would
like to make a switch board to limit the output of my transformer. Thus,
limiting the power of my TC. Does annyone know of a site that has instructions
for this? I would like it to have lots of switches, lights, and buttons. :-)
(another question) do the dimmer switches on the wall let the full amout of
power go out that goes in. That is worded funney, but, i think you know what i
am trying to say.

Thanks
Adam