puting on a physics demo

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all
 The university I attend is putting on a phy demo and
they have ask me to display my latest conventional
coil. The demo room has lots of room and the run would
b short, but their are microphones hanging from the
ceilings and could be well over a hundred people
attending. So I was wondering what i should be
concerned about here. the coil will produce 7'+
sparks.
thanks James
also anyone got any cool demo tricks for coils<I kno
about the florescent bulbs:))>