From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 1:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: mmc and high current.........

Original poster: "david baehr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dfb25-at-hotmail-dot-com>

.....soon I will be buying caps for a mmc, they will be used in a pole
Xfrmr system and may be run up to 8kva+/14400. The Geek group said 15 per
string would be  O K, what do you think??? This would be the .15mf/ 2000
caps, do you personally know of anyone running mmc's in high power
systems?????? I just want to make sure before laying down the $$$$ for the
75 caps, THANKS, dave