From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 11:48 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Dead MMC

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi everybody! (again)

	At Gary Lau's request, I will elaborate on the failures of my dying
MMC.

	My MMC is a 0.1 uF unit, using 90 630VDC 1uF caps that are supposedly
metalized polypropolene.  I use 30 in series, then put three 30 unit
banks in parallel for a grand total of 0.1 uf at 18KVDC..