Tesla Map (free program)

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The latest version of Tesla Map is ready for free download at my web site
here --> http://home.talkcity-dot-com/SparkplugSt/teslamap/tesla.html
I also put up some pictures and specifications of my coil. I found that its
really fun to set various items on the toroid and "fry" them. Fruit seems to
work really good (see the pics on my web site) Has anyone else found things
that look cool on the toroid? Thanks to everyone on the list, you've all
been an invaluable source of help and inspiration.
Please email any questions or comments to thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com

Kevin

_