Re: obits

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<MrGizmo28-at-aol-dot-com>

>    What output do obits normally have? How big are they? I would like to
build
>a tabletop coil just for playing around with and really dont want to get into
>sstc.

Hi Gizmo....

Obits are normally around 10KV at 20mA , and the size is approximately
5" long X 3" wide X 3" hi.

usually run off of 110 VAC ...

they are good for the "small" coil systems  ( 1" - 2"  X 12" tall
secondaries) ....

btw   I love those green coherents you had ...   getting anymore of them ???

Scot D