Re: GM HEI

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of \"Terrell W. Fritz\" <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I posted the file at my site - Terry
---------

Hi Terry,

 I attached an excel file so I emailed you directly. I
entered the data to an excel sheet from a book by Tom
Lee (mentioned at the top of the file) It turns out
that an HEI coil with a core was about 3.5khz. I sent
some measurement data to Jim Lux awhile ago and he
posted it on his page.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/COILS.XLS

Regards, (Bob the troublemaker! aka)
Bob Wroblewski