Re: Running Coil without secondary coating?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

> I've tried buying the "insulating spray on varnish" directly from Grainger,
> but they won't sell to me directly, evidently they do not do retail, only
> wholesale. Anyone got a suggestion as to where I can get this stuff retail?
>
> thanks,
> Pete Lawrence.

1. I've never had a problem with calling Grainger's on the phone and
asking them to put what I wanted in will.

2. McMaster Carr will sell to anyone; you can order through their web
site and I have had excellent service from them.  A bit pricey, but no
minimum buy as I recall.

Ed