Re: TC voltage?

You must guess, It will not be over the turns ratio times the input 15KV X
ratio or the breakdown voltage of the air in your area, usualy below 1.3 Meg
Volt. In a Nitrogen pressure chamber it can be a little higher. Most people
get less than 800KV due to low power or carona discharges. Because every
coil is not the same the actual voltage is quite varried. With poor tuning
some people get less than the NST they start with.
  Robert  H