Re: nifty new pole mount transformers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/7/02 11:22:15 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> - Manufactured by Cooper Industries
> - 14.4kV 125kV BIL primary
> - 120/240 secondary
> - 200 pounds, about 210 on the skid which is about 22" x 23"
> - the tank is 12" diameter about 27" tall to the dome of the cover.
> - primary insulators are 11" tall
> - all new, mineral oil filled, no PCBs

Ken,

Sounds interesting! I already have a pole pig but I've often thought of
obtaining another one for a spare. I'd be at least interested in seeing
how low we could get the price on these if enoguh folks are interest-
ed.

David Rieben