Re: book

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

> I have been thinking of an online book sort of a thing but still
> thinking...
> Cheers,
> Terry

well, im trying to think of a collaborative way of doing this. i am an
admin on the machine that runs foxxz-dot-net (and several other domains). i
might be able to convince the owner to let me create a non-shell account,
and that would allow people to upload webpages to a dedicated folder on
foxxz-dot-net. theres prolly a better way to do it, but i cant think cuz im
building a primary right now :P

-matt