Re: poly in NYC area

;What you are asking for is to thin or to thick for a plastic shop, I use
poly to make bags from the package shop. It is 4 mill thick and 10 layers is
40 mills. I use 12 in wide, but smaller widths are available. It comes in
roles 500 ft long and cuts on the paper cutter real clean. I place my plates
in double thick 6 in wide heat sealed bags sealed 2 in above the bottem of
the plastic to space my plates then wrap the bags in double thick 12 in
plastic around the sides to give me 10 layers thick and 2 in free space at
the end for insulation My plates are 6 x 10 in Aluminum flashing pop riveted
together, and punched with a paper punch . I space my plates with pop rivet
washers.  The stack plate cap is much easier to make than a roled plate
cap.It takes me about 2 hours to compleat assembly and put it in a oil tank.
I use 1 in strips of flashing for straps as conductors. I use my paper
cutter to cut every thing.
   Robert  H