Re: Prog to calculate capacitance of plate cap

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

My free program (Tesla Map) can calculate the capacitance of a plate cap,
among many other things. I’m not a math or programming genius, I think the
output is right but you never know. I’m fixing a problem calculating the
impedance of a flat coil, but that’s the only complaint Iv received so far.
The program can be downloaded free at
http://home.talkcity-dot-com/ComputerCt/techboy6/
Hope it can help you,
Kevin

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,
Is there a program kicking around that can calculate the capacitance of a
plate capacitor? this is the one thing that wintesla doesnt have :)
Best Regards,
Jason

Geek #1139 G-1 - www.thegeekgroup-dot-org
"Because the Geek will inherit the Earth!!!"

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com