Re: poly in NYC area

Hi Michael,

Are you "sure" you want to make a rolled poly cap?  Up to two years ago,
homemade rolled caps were a big thing but in the last two years MMCs have
virtually replaced them.  MMCs are cheaper, faster, more reliable...  2000V
150uF caps can be strung together ($3.00 each) to make any cap you want.  See:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MMCcapSales.gif

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Nonflash/sales/sales.htm#caps

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - Terry is one of those that don't got "Flash" yet Chris  :o)))