Re: Ball Lightining

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

Anyone know where to find an online copy of the Corum's Ball Lighning
research paper? I have a partial printed copy, but it's missing the last
couple pages. This paper is an excellent resource for those trying to
re-create the ball lightning phenomena...
There's a detailed description of their apartatus along with an explaination
of how it works. If I remember correctly, it was printed in the old TCBA
newsletter...
Thanks,
-Mike