Geek MMC layout help

Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

Hey Guys,

I just recieved my capacitors and I was looking at Terry's site and saw
pictures of His Panasonic MMC layed out.  Does anyone have pictures or
layout information to make a reliable MMC with the Geek MMC caps.   Is 1/8
inch spacing between capacitors good enough, do you bend the leads right
under the cct board or leave a gap, and spacing for the resistors, good lead
spacing.  I happen to have 4   200 Mohms  resistors rated at 20 to 30 KV,
maybe I could use them across the hole MMC instead of all that extra
soldering if 10 Mohm ones across each cap.    I'm open to any feedback?

Thanks in advance,

Shaun Epp