Re: Useless questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <KLogan2026-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/21/02 8:00:23 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Hello John,
       I believe a streamer is plasma,which is quite hot...So I wouldn't touch
it...
- >>

    Hello all!
    What does plasma do on contact with human tissue? I mean if you touched
it (which I wouldn't), what exactly does it do (other than really burn you).
How severe would it be?  So, what exactly could one expect? Electric shock,
severe burns, what? Just curious. :) A newbie here.
    Rick
    algolrave-at-aol-dot-com